Thursday, October 30, 2025

Exit Slip - Drawing Leaves and Inquiry Project, Oct 16th


With two activities being offered to us today, I chose to draw leaves with compass and straightedges. 

I tried rubbing my leaf with charcoal and chalks. I tried to incorporate the angle-bisecting figure, which Chris showed us in class, into my work. 

I want to shout out that I really love Joseph's work (and people should visit his blog and look for that piece of art). 




I really enjoyed listening to other people's inquiry topics, since a lot of them are what I am also interested in. Particularly Danielle's inquiry on neurodiversity-inclusive teaching in math class was something I had in my mind (I am hoping that my inquiry topic, writing math journal can somehow help neurodiversive students). I am glad to see that someone else will (likely) be researching on this. Ross's topic was also very intriguing, since I had that co-dependency experience with students I tutored. Annabelle's inquiry about working in group vs. working individually is also something I am curious about. 

Overall, I am excited about my peers' inquiry project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment